2013 Riding School Pricing and Information
We are continually working on confirming locations for our 2013 school schedule.
Because our schools sell out very quickly, please email us at email@example.com if you wish to be notified immediately when registion opens for a particular school.
CONFIRMED 2013 SCHOOLS
Summer schedule should be announced and registration for the majority of the schools through August should be opening up by June 20. Please be patient...scheduling and logistics is very time consuming, with considerations needing to be made for demand, weather, local and instructor race schedules, as well as general life chaos!
- May 18/19 (Sat/Sun) - "In-Depth" school, Lebanon, Oregon, - Sold Out! Wait List Open.
- May 25/26 (Sat/Sun) - "In-Depth" school, Pittsburgh, PA - Sold Out! Wait List Open.
- June 22/23 (Sat/Sun) - "In-Depth" school, Boyers, PA (Instructor: Jason Thomas, Cost: $300) - Open for Registration
- July 13/14 (Sat/Sun) - "In-Depth" School, Booral, NSW Australia (Instructor: Shane Watts, Total Cost: $450 AUD, $200 USD Deposit to register) - Not yet open for registration
- July 19/20 (Fri/Sat) - "In-Depth" School, Booral, NSW Australia (Instructor: Shane Watts, Total Cost: $450 AUD, $200 USD Deposit to register) - Not yet open for registration
How to Wait Listing for "SOLD OUT" Schools: If you would like to still have a chance to attend a sold out school, please fill out the registration form as usual and select "Wait List" as your payment options. There is no need to submit a deposit for a wait listed class; we will contact you if/when a spot becomes available and arrange payment at that time!
BACK TO TOP
COMPLETED 2013 SCHOOLS
- January 5/6 "In-Depth" School Houston, TX - (Sold Out!) Great onditions at an awesome location, especially when we got to roost the new sand track!
- January 10/11 "HardCore" School Denton, TX - (Sold Out!) The preceding rains made it absolutely perfect to go out and have such a blast making huge improvements with our sliding skills!
- Janaury 12/13 "In-Depth" School Denton, TX - (Sold Out!) It was exactly the same for this second class as it was for the first one - sooo much fun!!!!
- January 19/20 (Sat/Sun) - "In-Depth" school, Brooksville, FL - (Sold out!) I always love getting back to the sands of Florida as it is sure to produce great conditions for improving each students skills!
- February 9/10 (Sat/Sun) - "In-Depth" school, Dalton, GA - (Sold Out!) Perfect conditions for a magnificent school venue - heaps of mad sliding action and improvement was going on. Stoked!
- February 16/17 (Sat/Sun) - "In-Depth" school, Victorville, CA - (Sold Out!) Another sensational school in the high desert. It's always good to bust out the epic ravine at the very end!
- February 23/24 (Sat/Sun) - "In-Depth" school, Brooksville, FL - (Sold Out!) Fun times in the south, with the addition of an awesome drifting exercise following some unexpected rains. Love it!
- March 2/3 (Sat/Sun) - "In-Depth" school, Richmond, VA - (Sold Out!) It was a little chilly, but other than that we had a great weekend with an awesome side hill grinding exercise to wrap things up with.
- March 7/8 (Thur/Fri) - "HardCore" school, Livermore, CA - (Only 4 spots were remaining!) With the previous rains it made conditions epic for this school.
- March 9/10 (Sat/Sun) - "In-Depth" school, Livermore, CA - (Sold Out!) Such a sensational property with lots of great skills exercises to work on quickly improving everyone's skills!
- March 23/24 (Sat/Sun) - "In-Depth" school, Knoxville, TN - (Sold Out!) We had such a blast at this school especially with the slippery conditions on the second day - it was so much fun practicing our sliding skills!
- March 23/24 (Sat/Sun) - "In-Depth" School, Milliken, CO (Instructor: Dave Neumeister, Cost: $300) - Sold out! Wait List Open - CANCELLED due to weather. Makeup date set for May 18-19 (Sat/Sun)
- April 5/6 (Fri/Sat) - "In-Depth" school, Price, UT - (Sold Out!) Great fun in the desert of Utah, especially the final ravine we had a crack at!
- April 13/14 (Sat/Sun) - "In-Depth" school, Kellyville, OK - (Sold Out!) Perfect conditions at a great venue allowed for a heap of improvement for all of the students present!
- April 25/26 (Thur/Fri) - "In-Depth" school, Sebastopol, CA - (Only 6 spots were remaining!) Two excellent days in paradise working on skills improvement. The quarry hillclimb is always an interesting way to finish off the class!
- April 27-28 (Sat/Sun) - "In-Depth" School, Sebastopol, CA - (Only 5 spots were remaining!) Same as above.
- April 27/28 (Sat/Sun) - "In-Depth" school, central Ohio (Instructor: Jason Thomas, Cost:$300) - (Sold Out!) A great first time school for our new Instructor with heaps of fun practicing each students sliding skills in the moist conditions on Day 2!
- May 4 (Sat) - "Fundamentals" School, Milliken, CO (Instructor: Dave Neumeister, Cost $150) - (Sold Out!)
- May 5 (Sun) - "Fundamentals" School, Milliken, CO (Instructor: Dave Neumeister, Cost: $150) - (Sold Out!)
- May 9/10 (Thur/Fri) - "HardCore" school, Crawfordsville, IN - (Only 4 spots were remaining!) Perfect conditions at a perfect location for improving everyone's riding skills - the overnight rains made it just right!!!
- May 11/12 (Sat/Sun) - "In-Depth" school, Crawfordsville, IN - (Sold Out! Same as above!
COMPLETED 2012 SCHOOLS
- Jan 7/8 (Sat/Sun) Sebastopol, CA - (Sold Out!) What a great way to start out a new year DirtWise schools! Perfect conditions at an awesome location, which gave each student the ability to maximize and fast track the improvement of their riding skills.
- Jan 13/14 (Fri/Sat) St. George, UT - (Sold Out!) It was a little chilly in the mornings but otherwise a very enjoyable two days of teaching. The sand dune exercises were so much fun!
- Jan 21/22 (Sat/Sun) Fort Basinger, FL (20 minutes NW of Okeechobee) - (Sold Out!) Another great weekend down south helping a heap of awesome students quickly improve their skills.
- Jan 23 (Mon) One day "HardCore" Advanced school (cost $200) Fort Basinger, FL* - (Only 4 spots were remaining!) We had a great day railing corner ruts, launching up cliffs, doing some grinding, and pounding through the sand whoops!
- Feb 11/12 (Sat/Sun) Lugoff, SC (20 mins northeast of Columbia) - (Sold Out!)
- Feb 18/19 (Sat/Sun) Victorville, CA - (Sold Out!) What a great weekend in the high desert providing some awesome students the lowdown on how to improve their riding skills and then getting to watch them do it!
- March 3/4 (Sat/Sun) Sebastopol, CA - (Sold Out!) This place is like paradise! A bit of rain before the school, and perfect weather during it, made for such a sensational weekend of skills improvement!!!
- March 10/11 (Sat/Sun) Denton, TX - (Sold Out!) We had just the right amount of rain to make this school absolutely perfect. We got the chance to pull heaps of huge mad slides especially out on the grass track!!!
- March 16/17 (Fri/Sat) Kalgary, TX (1 hour east of Lubbock) - (Sold Out!) Such a great property that allowed us to utilize all of the great skills exerciseand make excellent improvement in mastering those skills.
- March 18/19 (Sun/Mon) Kalgary, TX (1 hour east of Lubbock) - (Only 5 spots were remaining!) Following a downpour during the night before the second day we had the absolute best conditions for doing all of the sliding skills exercises and deep corner ruts - it was a total blast of a time!!!
- March 23/24 (Fri/Sat) Fayetteville, AR - (Sold Out!) A great two days in NW Arkansas. The conditions were perfect - we had awesome drifting and rut exercises, plus a mad hillclimb with spectacular action to finish it all off.
- March 31/April 1 (Sat/Sun) Romney, WV - (Sold Out!) The only negative thing about this school was that we had too many things to work with on the trail and not enough time to do them all. It was perfect conditions all weekend long!
- April 13/14 (Fri/Sat) Milliken, CO - (Sold Out!) Two solid days at a mile high working on all of the good things - what a blast!
- April 20/21 (Fri/Sat) Wrentham, MA - (Sold Out!) What a great weekend in the New England area. Got to eat some great fresh seafood plus had an awesome time working the students to improve their riding skills!
- April 28/29 (Sat/Sun) White City, IL (approx 40 miles NE of St. Louis) - (Sold Out!) The rain gods provided just right amount of rain for us to have an awesome time practicing and mastering our sliding skills - it doesn't get much better than that!!!
- May 12/13 (Sat/Sun) Lebanon, OR - (Sold Out!) Oregon is always an awesome place to visit but an even better place to improve riding skills with keen students!
- May 18/19 (Fri/Sat) Elgin, NB (Canada) - (Sold Out!) My first time to Atlantic Canada and what a great location, awesome students, and too many excellent trail specific skills exercises to work with!
- May 20/21 (Sun/Mon) Halfax, NS (Canada) - (Sold Out!) Same as above!
- May 26/27 (Sat/Sun) Barryton, MI - (Sold Out!) Just the right amount of rain during weekend made it perfect for improving our skills!
- June 2/3 (Sat/Sun) Crawfordsville, IN - (Sold Out!) Another awesome school at the site of the Ironman GNCC - totally love roosting through the nasty ravine there!
- June 9/10 (Sat/Sun) Price, UT - (Sold Out!) It got a little dusty at times but all of the hillclimbing out of the sand washes was a blast!
- June 16/17 (Sat/Sun) Whitehall, MT - (Only 5 spots were remaining) Good times in Montana!
- June 22/23 (Fri/Sat) Alberta, Canada - (Sold Out!) We got in heaps of sensational skills improvement practice at this awesome venue!
- June 24/25 (Sun/Mon) Alberta, Canada - (Sold Out!) The overnight rain made it even better conditions than the previous awesome school!
- June 29/30 (Fri/Sat) Tulalip, WA - (Sold Out!) I got to spend two days with a great group of students who really pushed themselves to make excellent improvement
- Aug 18/19 (Sat/Sun) Syracuse, NY - (Sold Out!) An excellent weekend where we were able to improve a lot riding skills in many great learning situations.
- Sep 8/9 (Sat/Sun) Madison, WI - (Only 8 spots were remaining!) What a great weekend in paradise you could say. A heap of breakthrough moments in skills progression were achieved!!!
- Sep 22/23 (Sat/Sun) Corning, MO (far NW of the state) - (Sold Out!) A magnificent weekend of skills improvement with a great group of rider - we had perfect weather and trails!
- Sep 23 (Sun) Milliken, CO - One Day "Fundamentals" (Cost $150) Instructor - Dave Neumeister - (Only 4 spots were remaining!) Our first ever "Fundamentals" school taught by Dave was a great time and a resounding success!
- Sep 29/30 (Sat/Sun) Nashville, TN - (Sold Out!) Two perfect days at a great location - everyone really excelled at pushing themselves and improving their skill level - very proud of all these students!
- Oct 6/7 (Sat/Sun) Sebastopol, CA (approx 1 hour north of San Francisco) - (Sold Out!) Despite the dusty conditions I had a great time working with all of the students throughout the two days. Can't wait for the next one!
- Oct 13 (Sat) Milliken CO - One Day "Fundamentals" (Cost $150) Instructor - Dave Neumeister - (Only 5 spots remaining) Some great drifting prctice was had until the torrential rains brought a halt to the afternoon portion of the school
- Oct 20/21 (Sat/Sun) Denver, NC - (Sold Out!) We had such an awesome weekend of learning new skills at a great venue.
- Nov 3/4 (Sat/Sun) Victorville, CA - (Sold Out!) It was a little dusty but what else would you expect from the desert - a great weekend though spent improving skills and trying to conquer the massive hill.
- Nov 4 (Sun) Milliken, CO One Day Fundamentals School Instructor: Dave Neumeister (Cost $150) - (Only 3 spots were remaining) Free full day "make-up" school for the last one that was washed out. We had perfect conditions this time!
- Nov 9/10 (Fri/Sat) Erica, Vic Australia (Cost $450) - (Sold Out!) A very enjoyable two days spent slip sliding around in the Erica snot mastering ruts, flat turns, and line selection!
- Nov 11/12 (Sun/Mon) Three Bridges, Vic, Australia (Cost $450) - (Sold Out!) It doesn't get much better than what we had at this school - too many great things to work with, not enough time to do it all.
- Dec 7/8 (Fri/Sat) Livermore, CA - (Sold Out!) Words can't describe how awesome this property was, the trail conditions present, and the great time we had improving our skills!
- Dec. 9 (Sun) Livermore, CA One Day Fundamentals School Instructor: Shane Watts (Cost $200) - (Sold Out!) Same as above!!!
BACK TO TOP
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information about these schools and to receive an event flyer to the specific school. Some schools may be deleted from this 2013 schedule, while others might be added at a later date. Private group bookings are welcome but not gauranteed that we will be able to accommodate them. Please contact us if you are interested in us conducting a DirtWise school in your region. A portion of each student's tuition fee is donated to the Blue Ribbon Coalition and the RiderDown Foundation.